As Europe's leading ATM Validation, Safety and Human Factors consultancy,
Think Research are heavily investing in the development of a suite of data tools
that meet client demands across the spectrum of ATM concept, validation and evaluation
activities. At the forefront of this development is RECALL.
RECALL has been developed by ATM validation experts, with input from key stakeholders throughout the ATM domain,
to ensure it provides relevant, useable, information in near real time, thereby significantly reducing the time and
cost in comparison to present day validation processes and tools.
"Now that I have seen
it, I can't imagine ever
running a simulation
- RECALL is a cross platform/simulation data extraction, analysis and replay toolset. It can be configured for use with any research, training or operational platform. With in-built track generator, and communication to external systems, it can even be your simulation platform.
- RECALL is developed in line with the European Operational Concept Validation Methodology (E-OCVM) to support the full exercise analysis process from planning, through exercise design, to case based analysis and reporting.
- RECALL supports information needs during the entire concept development lifecycle. Descriptive statistics and trends can be produced for early lifecycle concepts on a research platforms. RECALL can also produce full parametric and non-parametric statistical analysis.
- RECALL allows the development of customised modules and functions to be easily integrated in order to assess new concept elements or include new platforms.
- The RECALL radar module is a fully integrated, interactive and customisable radar or controller working position replay function, allowing the easy production of track plots, flow analysis, conflict plots and event plots in real time and fast time.
- Using common metrics and cross-platform, cross-exercise and cross-concept analysis, RECALL enables standard, consistent comparisons of multiple datasets against the same indicator. This can be used to define and monitor progress of single or multi-concept projects against performance frameworks and performance targets.
Overlay simulation tracks onto 3D earth view
on 3D and 4D